<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29597337926511024?origin\x3dhttp://imbabynoelle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

Photobucket

The name is NOELLE. Pronounced similar to NO L my blog tells everything. read my blog and you'll know me more. I'm in love with music and fashion.I'm a die-hard fan of Pink. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tagboard

Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

nicole friend friend friend
Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ 十月 2010
♥ 十一月 2010
♥ 十二月 2010
♥ 一月 2011
♥ 二月 2011


visitors

Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


2010年10月31日星期日

我想要开blog开很久了...

今天终于开了....

很开心....

♥our lips must always be sealed
16:08